HART sits on 7 acres of land and borders a national wildlife refuge on one side and recreation area on another, which provides miles of trails all the way through to Canaveral Groves.
Our main barn is solidly constructed and well-ventilated, is rated to winds of up to 150 mph, and includes the following features:
- Eighteen 12×12 stalls with paddocks
- Tack rooms (single and shared)
- Cross-ties and tack up areas
- Outdoor wash rack
- Barn feed room and four storage quarters for boarders’ hay, shavings, etc.
Other facilities include:
- Fifteen turn out pastures
- Two 60′ round pens
- Large jumping and schooling arena
- Standard Dressage Arena with arena lights
- Miles of trail riding
- Playground area for the children